Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers- SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:08 2007

Today's flower comes from my side yard, under the tea rose.  A volunteer or
maybe a leftover,  it  never bloomed  since 1991, when we moved back to
Natchitoches.

We probably mowed it over, as it is in an inconvenient place.

This year, we are using a yard service, and they are careful with plants
that may look like flowers.

In short, on Wednesday, this proud bloom popped out.  The bees have not
found it yet as it is laden with pollen.
Sometimes nice surprises happen; enjoy the surprise with me.

http://www.sonc.com/friday_may_18_2007.htm

--
Regards,

Sonny