Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old Cat - Novoflex-Tamron
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:10 2007

Hallo, Henning, and thanks for taking a look

I reckon the bits that Novoflex added amount to about 600 grammes - very
solid German engineering. I'm very impressed with the colour rendition
and the 3D look of the results so far - I'll try to get around to trying
out the macro feature over the weekend.
What I have discovered is that the lens will fit on a Canon 20D with any
Adaptall-II (Leica, Rollei, CY)  + the appropriate adapter to EOS
but won't attach to an EOS film body with the CY + EOS adapter - strange.
Does any one know if Tamron made an Adaptall-II for EOS mounts? Or did
they only produce EOS compatible lenses (Canon EF) with fixed mounts.
Cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] IMG: Old Cat - Novoflex-Tamron)
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] IMG: Old Cat - New Toy)