Subject: [Leica] [No IMG] Where have all my PAWs gone
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:04 2007

Dear LUG,

one or two may have wondered why I haven't been keeping up with my PAW
recently. Apart from workload , which in one form or another has been
heavy, I am having major ADSL/broadband problems. Although I have most
of the missing PAWs  ready, I simply can't upload them ! Still when the
line is fixed I will try to upload whatever I can. I can still read my
mail slowly so am watching but I'm semi-lurking!!

Regards,

Peter Dzwig