Subject: [Leica] C41 Processing: 1-Hr Minilab, Photo Specialty Store, Kodak or What?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:08 2007

John,

The trick is to talk to all of your local dev shops and get some
recommendations
from friends, magazines (my local chain won a string of awards). If your
short
list is two or three, then fire off the appropriate numbers of rolls and see
how
each performs. When you find one that you like stick with them, get to know
them
and help them to understand what you plan to do. Generally - in my limited
experience - someone who cares about photography will engage their interest.

Peter Dzwig