Subject: [Leica] OT: cheap digtal p/s
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun May 20 16:47:42 2007

I got a chance to take the little Canon out of the box (it is officially a
Powershot SD1000), set everything to manual, and try it.  It's pretty
amazing for what it is.  Makes a 20mb file, accurate color so far, very
little if any shutter lag, and a very sharp lens.  Plus, it fits in my shirt
pocket.  It reminds me of the Minox I bought long ago, except much better
quality and no trying to load those tiny developing reels.

Ken

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] OT: cheap digtal p/s)
Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] OT: cheap digtal p/s)