Subject: [Leica] OT: cheap digtal p/s
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun May 20 18:33:59 2007

Hi Tina,

To clarify:

The in-camera file is 2.6mb jpg.  A 2gb SD card holds plenty.  Photoshop
says the opened file is 20mb (more or less 8x10 @300 ppi).  In my lowly 20D
the in-camera raw file is about 8mp, opens in Phase One to about 40mb.
Anyway, for something to put in coat pocket when nothing else is available,
it seems OK, which is my goal.

Your afternoon delight photo was excellent - most evocative plus beautiful
tones as a bonus.  Wish I had one of those f1.0 things.

Ken