Subject: [Leica] IMG the raven LKH
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Mon May 21 16:26:48 2007

Hi LUG,
        We went into Yellowstone yesterday.  Doug Herr should have been
there as the Harlequin ducks were in the rapids on the Yellowstone
river.  Unfortunately they are minute in the photos with the 50 mm
lens.  Later, however as we started on a short hike, a raven flew up
and landed a few feet from me, as I had the camera in hand the shot
was easy.  This image is a bit of a crop, but not bad for a 50mm ASPH
Summilux.  The M8 does take detailed photos.  I hope that someone enjoys.
Lee