Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy helped me- Saga continues
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon May 21 23:50:28 2007

 Hoppy, me old cobber
Being a true Pom, I stole it - no shares here mate! Have us Poms ever
been known to share anything with our arch enemies , the Froggies? ;-)
Such accusations too -  you wild colonial deportees  never learned
anything from my ancestor, Samuel  "The Flogging Parson" Marsden, ;-) .
There is, by the way, a tripartite story:
Many years ago, Samuel Marsden was on his way from Oz to work out the
treaty with the Maoris in NZ. The signing was delayed after an incident
where the Maoris ate the crew of a British ship. This was all sorted out
after the Maoris explained that they had thought the tasty sailors were
French.
Good on yer, mate
Douglas Marsden Sharp

Vot I haff dun viz ze fottograff - ve haff vays of making it vurk.
Colour dodge and burn on various bits + selective sharpening on the jpg
downloaded from the gallery - about 15 minutes in all :-)

G Hopkinson wrote:

>Philippe, you have been unfaithful! Sharing your picture with that Germanic
>hussy, Douglas!
>Some sort of tri-national photographic m?nage ? trois.
>

>s?jour fid?le vous n'aimez pas votre petite amie allemande

Tres amusant mon ami, a bientot - Petite? Almost 6 foot and 216 pounds
in his socks!