Subject: [Leica] RE: IMG: Yosemite
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Wed May 23 19:26:56 2007

Hugh wrote:
"No wonder people rave about the Yosemite - thanks for showing us
Hugh"

Jack wrote:
"Oliver,
This is a nice set of photographs from a perspective not normally seen. A
lot of people want to reproduce Ansel Adams like grand landscapes.
Thanks for showing
Jack"

Len wrote:
"This is a very nice set of photos. It's quite a beautiful place. The color
Hassy photos are very impressive.
Thanks for sharing,
Len"

Douglas wrote:
"My God!! So much landscape all in one place - Wow!!
Wonderful pictures.
Douglas"

Hoppy wrote:
"Oliver I have been to Yosemite a very long time ago, in a dry winter
season, some thirty years later, I remain totally in awe and retain very
much a sense of the cathedral atmosphere, which is the best way I can
express it. You've inspired me to get back there next year with my family
and an awful lot of Velvia, not necessarily in that order.
Thank you for sharing the fine pictures.
Cheers
Hoppy"

Robert wrote:
"Oliver's great spring Yosemite pictures inspired me to put this winter's
visit on a web page for you all to see and critique. The place is God's gift
to photographers. http://web.mac.com/robert.rose/iWeb/Site/Yosemite.html
Robert"

Steve wrote:
"Yosemite is a profound and spiritual location... your photos capture this
feeling Oliver...
Steve"

Thanks to everyone who looked and to those who took the trouble to offer
such generous comments. Being able to communicate my feelings about a place
through photography means a lot to me.

Bob Rose's winter photographs are indeed inspiring.

Oliver