Subject: [Leica] RE: IMG: Yosemite Valley
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Fri May 25 10:10:24 2007

Luis wrote:
"Oliver,
These are excellent landscapes, generally my preference is for B&W. I like
very much  07Yosemite05 and 06
Saludos cordiales
Luis"
Thank you for your comments, Luis. I share your preference for b&w.

Daniel wrote:
"Realize, now, that you're up against Ansel Adams when it comes to this
subject matter. Do something he didn't do :-)
Daniel"
Daniel, that is a very perceptive comment; as a former student of Ansel
Adams (1975) I'll take it as a compliment...

Thanks for looking,
Oliver