Subject: [Leica] IMG: Downtown Before The Storm
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Thu May 24 19:51:56 2007

As I drove down to my office at about 7 this morning I saw clouds moving
in....it was minutes before the start of a real gully washer.  I took
these shots from my parking garage.  I was going to walk up to the roof
for a better view but the lightning made me think that was not such a
good idea.

M8, 21mm Elmarit ASPH, ISO 640, M-Classics Compact Bag.

Levels and such adjusted in Lightroom, and slight tilting on the first
image reasonably straightened up in PS CS3.

It's not rural England but I wish you could have been here to see the
light in the clouds.

http://www.bobbaron.com/W_L1000636Library.jpg

http://www.bobbaron.com/W_L1000650Parking.jpg

And the reason I mention the camera and the bag?  They both made these
shots possible.  I am really enjoying this camera a lot but without a
good small bag I am much less likely to carry it around.

;-)

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: Downtown Before The Storm)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Downtown Before The Storm)