Subject: [Leica] M8 question...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat May 26 12:45:01 2007

M8 problem... I hope you can help...

after months of using my M8 without any problem... I went to shoot
today and it fails to record an image...  just the red blinking light
on the lower right back.

I can turn off the light only by removing the battery...and
reinserting it...

firmware 1.102... reinstalled... same result...

otherwise the program... and the ability to format the card...etc
seems OK...

I tried a variety of cards that I have used successfully in the past...

no image...just blinking light...

your advice/thoughts please?

thanks, Steve

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] M8 question...)