Subject: [Leica] IMG: Before the Storm (One More)
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun May 27 09:03:05 2007

The color version. But I would give it a bit more of a blue feeling
(end of day) except for the light no the parking lot.
This could become one magical and impressive photo.
The stuff you see in some art galleries.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 26-mei-07, om 03:52 heeft Robert D. Baron het volgende geschreven: