Subject: [Leica] Improved M8?
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue May 29 08:04:32 2007

> Gene,

The Nikon mount was developed long before Leica ever thought of
making an R camera lens. The fact that Leica R lenses don't fit on
Nikon bodies appears to be a Leica lens problem and not a Nikon body
problem.

I bought the Nikon D200 when it first came out. I have not had 1
seconds worth of problems with it. On the other hand. The M8, which I
love and use all the time, has locked up a few times and also gives
me weird WB photos from time to time. I have learned to live with them.

Regards,
Len

Replies: Reply from leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava) ([Leica] Improved M8?)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Improved M8?)