Subject: [Leica] Improved M8?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue May 29 20:04:50 2007

On 5/29/07, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand@gmail.com> wrote:
> Gene,
> You have always been quick to blame the D200, and quick to excuse the M8
> for
> their respective faults.

Lucky me, I have had no problems with my M8, but I have friends who have.

In researching the shutter issue,, I can find  only a few instance of
M8 shutter error, most that we know about.

The issue is prevelant among Nikon and Canon. More in Nikons.

Google "shutter err"

I don't excuse any camera for problems, but it is more common than we
think, but I have seen none with Pentax, btw.
--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com