Subject: [Leica] RE: LUG Digest, Vol 35, Issue 43
From: chris at tarsier.freeserve.co.uk (Chris Birchenhall)
Date: Wed May 30 01:39:28 2007

Ted

Thanks for your input. Sorry if my flippant comment was misunderstood. I
have learnt that one has to be as careful with digital cameras as with film
cameras. Guess my point is that for me film is not dead and remains a viable
complement to digital as it allows to me use some great Leica kit. Currently
my digital work is well enough handled by my Nikon/Fuji kit.

All the best, Chris

Chris one doesn't have to change their picture taking style simply because
they change to an M8 or any digital camera. ...

ted