Subject: [Leica] IMG: More uncoated Elmars
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu May 31 06:42:04 2007

Daniel,

Not a waste of time at all. You have some wonderful images taken with
these old timers. Better then what I would expect. The flare is
probably no worse then some of the later coated lenses made prior to
1954. If you want to see flare, try a Summarit. It's almost
impossible to control. Your photos taken in the shade are outstanding
with both good contrast and tonal balance.

And your secret word is fun. That's what it's all about.
Thanks for sharing.
Len