Subject: [Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Thu May 31 16:42:07 2007

Do you mean you are not carrying one camera for colo(u)r and one for B&W ?
{8o)

Daniel Ridings <dlr@dlridings.se> wrote:  Slobodan,
Did you use a hood/shade on the Elmar?

Yesterday, while looking for one, I came across another 50/3.5 Elmar
(uncoated) that was priced right. I put in a sloppy bid (just 2 pounds
over the then current bid) and actually won it. Not that I need 2 50/3.5
uncoated Elmars ... sheesh. I hardly EVER win anything over there. It
must be the currency exchange that keeps a lot of buyers out of UK auctions.

Daniel

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons.
You are crunchy and go well with ketchup.