Subject: [Leica] Erwin Puts Leica CD-Rom
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Fri Jun 1 12:12:38 2007

This is a combination of a public thanks to Marc for sending me the copy of
the CD I ordered (and received) and a plug for this very nicely produced CD.
 This makes a very nice companion to the LHSA viewfinder DVD.  I'm enjoying
browsing through the documents (some of which, I should note, are not in
English but are fun in any case).

John Newell

From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>