Subject: [Leica] Re OT : Oly E500 vs 510 - 400 vs 410
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Fri Jun 1 15:44:51 2007

Thanks Larry

I already have the adaptor and R lenses + the D vario Elmarit in 4/3,
and use them all on the L1.

My question is, which Oly should we buy  as a kind of cheaper backup
than the L1 or the D3.
 From experience how do they compare - is the difference worth the money?

Thanks again.

Phil...x
PS: two lenses by Leica - the Summilux 25 mm 1.4 Four thirds has been
out in Asian for some time now.