Subject: [Leica] OT: Omega watch question
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Fri Jun 1 17:12:54 2007

Hey watch-lovers, I have an Omega Constellation that I bought new in 1966 or
67.  I recently had a CLA performed locally but the work left something to
be desired and I'm looking for a non-local repair station with a good
reputation.  Any web links would be most helpful, onlist or off.  BTW, I'm
not really a watch guy -- I just want a working watch to wear and I love the
looks of my 40-year-old Omega.

TIA

--
Phil Swango