Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 35, Issue 56
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Fri Jun 1 21:17:33 2007

...works for Leica?  Uses a Mac?

Probably has a mechanical watch, too.

We gotta keep this guy on board!

Bob

On Jun 1, 2007, at 21:01, Brian Reid wrote:

> I will be out of the office until Tuesday June 12th.

I am really conflicted about what to do here.

Normally when some brain-dead Microsoft software does this kind of
thing (sends vacation messages to the entire list) I just unsubcribe
the person from the list without a second thought. But Justin is the
only remaining LUG subscriber who is an employee of Leica Camera (all
of the rest have bailed from the LUG or left the employ of Leica
Camera).

I think I'll keep him on the list for a while. Since he subscribes to
the digest, it's not like we're going to get a huge number of these
messages.

And I note he's a Mac user.