Subject: [Leica] IMG:Friday Flower-Begonia
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Jun 2 00:22:38 2007

Jim, ouch ;-)
My best effort at explaining the process as you asked.
Obviously I pitched my information wrongly for what you wanted to know out
of curiosity, sorry.
Actually a simple process to implement, if that is your interest.

Version 2
If you want to preview a print or image accurately on your screen,
calibration with the right device is very easy and extremely
helpful. 10 to 15 minutes once a month. Everything I described is done by
the software with the device.

Keep the great pics coming.

Cheers
Hoppy