Subject: [Leica] IMG:Friday Flower-Begonia
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat Jun 2 09:07:15 2007

Hoppy,

My appologies.  I enjoy photography as a way to relax and achieve a
reasonable level of accomplishment.  I have no interest in embarking on
another career.  As a result, my Leicas are still Barnacks and my digital is
still a fairly simple device.  I have just purchased a used film scanner, so
I hope to retrieve some memories from 50 years of negatives and slides.

I was just curious about the calibration process, and you satisfied my
curiosity.

I admire your photos with your modern Leica equipment.  Someday, I might be
tempted to try that myself.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA