Subject: [Leica] Bali Motorcycle pictures
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat Jun 2 05:05:41 2007

Hello Luggers,
I have been in Bali for the last 2 weeks struggling to complete a
villa which contractually was to be finished in December 2005. If you
are planning to buy property in Bali contact me first. My wife and I
have earned (and paid for) a Phd in what not to do. Between meetings
with suppliers and contractors I had only a little time to take
photos but did add four pictures to my motorcycle collection which
can be viewed here:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Bali+Pix+May+June+2007/

http://tinyurl.com/2zg2ry

The straw hat cyclist was shot with the 90mm Elmarit (despite what I
say in the narrative about using the Tri Elmar)- the other three
photos were taken with the coded Tri Elmar on the M8, with a Leica IR
cut filter in place.

I have some interesting infra red photos of the Tanah Lot temple
which will be uploaded later - using the 15 Heliar as well as the Tri
Elmar. The 4 stop reduction of the B&W 92 filter coupled with the
slow aperture of the Heliar and the Tri Elmar leads us into slow
shutter speeds and Hi ISOs and greater noise very quickly.

Cheers
Howard (back in Hong Kong where he is so glad he does not have to
deal with contractors, builders and tradesmen)

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Bali Motorcycle pictures)