Subject: [Leica] Oly E500 vs 510 - 400 vs 410
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri Jun 1 15:58:44 2007

Hi Philippe,
As you might guess I would suggest that you also look at the Oly 330
E for 1) its moveable LCD and 2) its two live view modes - one of
which (A mode with mirror down) is much faster than the B mode
available on the D3 / L1. If the 330 is about the same price as the
510 410 I would definitely choose the 330. My 2 cents!!
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] Oly E500 vs 510 - 400 vs 410)