Subject: [Leica] Dropped lens needs repair
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Jun 4 06:49:58 2007

I know that this has been covered in the past, so I apologize beforehand. I
had a lens stolen out of my office at work. It was recovered later, but was
banged up a bit. It looks like it was dropped several times on pavement. The
aperture seems to be functioning fine, but the focus is stiff. Who can work
on something like this? I think it will need more than just oiling the
helical.

Jeffery

Replies: Reply from 54moggie at embarqmail.com (Robert Lilley) ([Leica] Dropped lens needs repair)