Subject: [Leica] Image storage
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jun 4 14:13:43 2007

At 04:54 PM 6/4/2007, you wrote:
>Dear Phil,
>
>I just cut them into strips six frames long, slide them into transparent
>pages and put them into a ring binder.  So far no problems with hard disc
>crashes!  I don't understand your concern!
>
>John

You might want to check those negatives every year or so to be sure
that they are not being attacked by mildew, insects, heat or just
normal fading (which digital files are not subject to).  And what
about floods, fires, tornados, earthquakes? Nothing is permanent ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com