Subject: [Leica] Willet
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue Jun 5 07:53:39 2007

Doug,

fine bird and photo - you seem to complain about the perch and this
triggers a question : how do you usually know where they're going to land?
The perches on the other ones are always so "natural". I guess you've
been waiting for them there - so, second question do you use a screen of
some sort, and bait them with fodder you know they like? (that's three
questions in fact ok) ;-)

Thanks in anticipation
Phil...x