Subject: [Leica] Compact Camera Cannundrum
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue Jun 5 19:31:34 2007

Well, Gary, Gee, I might just take the Pentax K100 out there with me.  I
don't know what you mean that a real camera wouldn't last the day,   Real
cameras are used in Photo Journalism in far more treacherous surroundings
than that.

I know someone who hangs out of Helicopter doors with a real camera..  Oh
That's YOU!

And I have to remind you that while the little camera was wrapped up in your
pocket, it was not available for picture taking.

But then, my daily workflow doesn't include felling trees anymore.  It did
once, and I kept a  Nikon FG at hand for the documentation.

SonC

--
Regards,

Sonny