Subject: [Leica] Testing a new lens
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Tue Jun 5 19:35:21 2007

Chris:

Time was I bought Kodak Gold 200 as an all purpose (if there is such a
thing) film.  Colors were not artificially saturated (remember Royal
Gold...?), and flesh tones, whether avaialbel light or studio strobes
seemed to be spot on.  Processing was never a problem and results were
almost predictable as long as the photographer paid attention to basics
while shooting.

I always thought Gold 100 was a bargain - given the results - and used
it extensively.

Question:
Does the box suggest it's Made In China?  I think it is and have
avoided trying it again for fear of poor performance.  Looks like my
fears are grossly unfounded.

Where did you buy it?

Bob in Seattle