Subject: [Leica] Testing a new lens
From: crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall)
Date: Wed Jun 6 02:34:50 2007

Bob

I bought a pack of three 36 exposure films in Manchester UK (either
Boots or Jessops). The box says its made in the USA. The CAT number is
383 3951. A few weeks back I saw a report that Kodak had recently
updated Gold 200 with a claim to give improved colours and provide
better scans. I am not sure whether these 3 films are of the new type
but I am pleased with the results and will be using more.

Chris

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Testing a new lens)
Message from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] Testing a new lens)