Subject: [Leica] Compact Camera Conundrum
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Wed Jun 6 06:27:08 2007

On Jun 5, 2007, at 4:07 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Dave get a LEICA D-LUX 3
> Its gorgeous. Ernst will love you.
> Love that wide screen and the format of shooting that way.
> 16:9 and be there.

I absolutely love mine. On a shoot in San Jose (California) in
January I shot a set of photos at The Tech Museum with my Canon 20D
and a tripod. When finished, I reshot the best angles with the D-Lux
3 on the same tripod (ISO 100, raw capture, of course). The museum
staffer was amused.

Guess which photos are being used?

D-Lux.

Deluxe indeed.