Subject: [Leica] stupid computer question
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Wed Jun 6 19:42:42 2007

thanks!

kinda like mpg of car it seems.

i purchased one of those vantec gadgets that brian mentioned and once i
figured out how to hook it up (reminds me of plumbing, now lets see, what
adapter do i need?) to my 320 from sams, i was ready to create an archival
backup of some of my files.  I do think that i will run a catalog  on "bare
backup 1"  before i store it away.  seems like the easiest way to create a
system.  with a bare drive i won't have any problems filling it up and
putting it away.  with drives in enclosures, they always wind up married to
my cpu because i need a file or need a few more gigs, never unplug them or
put them away.

thanks again brian and gang!

leo