Subject: [Leica] SOT: Adaptor question - Canon FD lens - Leica R
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Thu Jun 7 09:45:09 2007

Thanks Douglas,

Thanks for the liink; it reminds me of other past dreams too ;-)
but am I really going to buy yet another (film) body I might not use much ?

These lenses just landed when I didn't expect them - given to me as an
unexpected thank for a laptop I no longer used, and which I had given to
him.

So, I was just trying to find an easy way to use the F1.4 on the L1.
I'll probably ebail them out some day and add up to the price for a
summi 50, or a 4/3 W/A .

Thanks again
Yours
Phil...x