Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica Spotting Scope Leica To-R Straight view - f=12.5mm
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu Jun 7 14:03:58 2007

At 04:32 PM 6/7/2007, Robert Meier wrote:
 >Leica To-R adapter, fits on the back of all R lenses and turns the lens
 >into
 >a spotting scope.  Has diopter correction for your eyesight, rubber eyecup,
 >and rubber cap.   LIKE NEW -- I don't think it has ever been used.  $95.

And, if fitted to the Televid 77 spotting scope
which is the subject of the basic post with a
Leica R T-Mount Adapter, it will yield 62.5X, the
highest magnification allowed in Leica mode for
this fine telescope.  I have been using it this
way for more than a decade on my APO-Televid.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica]WTB Lenshead for 90mm Elmar LTM)