Subject: [Leica] Copy of ABLON template WAS LEICA IIIF - I NEED SOME HELP
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Jun 7 15:08:31 2007

I suppose, yes
Saludos cordiales
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
John Biava
Enviado el: jueves, 07 de junio de 2007 22:28
Para: Leica Users Group

I am not Jim, but this is true.

Leonard Taupier <len-1@comcast.net> wrote:  Jim,

As I understand it the ABLON or it's copy should have pilot pins which align
to the film sprocket holes. I assumed this would align the film to the
template and prevent cutting into the sprocket holes.
Is this correct?

Len

On Jun 7, 2007, at 1:54 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:

> Len,
>
> I have had a Japanese copy of the ABLON for many years, and it works
> fine for me, using a sharp pen knife that has a pointed blade that
> makes it easy to follow the curve of the template. Just be careful to
> avoid cutting through a sprocket hole.
>
> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN USA
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Leonard Taupier"

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons.
You are crunchy and go well with ketchup.