Subject: [Leica] FS: 90mm Summicron-M (E55), more
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Sat Jun 9 05:40:50 2007

1.      Leica 90mm f/2 Summicron-M.  Canadian manufacture, no scratches,
haze, or fungus.  Everything is in nice condition.  Last version
before the APO.  With box and caps.  I love this lens (wonderful on
an M8, especially with a magnifier), but I also have a 75 Summilux
(fast) and a 90 Hexanon.  $595

2.      Black Contax GG-3 46mm telephoto hood (new).  Perfect for 90mm
Elmarit or Hexanon.  $25

Shipping at cost.  Paypal is ok.

Cheers
Dante