Subject: [Leica] Just wondering...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Jun 10 01:53:07 2007

On 6/9/07 12:13 PM, "Don Dory" <don.dory@gmail.com> typed:

> So, you are saying that the more things change the more they stay the same.
> Every day is like the last with very minor differences.  Or possibly
> without
> profound internal change and evaluation of who we really are versus what we
> want to be we are doomed to endlessly repeat our mundane lives?
>
> On 6/8/07, B. D. Colen <bd@bdcolenphoto.com> wrote:
>>
>> Anyone here remember the Bill Murray movie "Ground Hog Day?"

With the TV's with the EXTENDED STAY MOTELS I spent half my life in from
June to November last year from coast to coast they play that movie day and
night.
And I watched it day and night.

I stayed at that same chain all over the us pretty much.
The layouts of the rooms where the same.
The laundry rooms were the same. All kinds of stuff was the same.

So in a way it was just like the movie.
I thought I was traveling. But things just stayed the same.

And I could never go home.

The day I left Portland was June 12 2006. I got this apartment Nov 1 2006.

I'm home now.

Mark Rabiner
Harlem, NY

markrabiner.com