Subject: [Leica] Just wondering...
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun Jun 10 13:34:11 2007

On Jun 10, 2007, at 12:24 PM, B. D. Colen wrote:

>  If you don't believe me, try turning off your
> LUG mail for a few weeks, or better yet, a month, then turn it back
> on and
> look at the first 10, 20, 100 posts to come through. It is really eye
> opening.

Isn't that one of the points of the movie, that we take the
repetition of the everyday, day after day, and turn it into something
beautiful, that there IS beauty and power and depth in the mundane?

Or, so I believe, anyway.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/