Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 Tryout?
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Jun 10 14:19:59 2007

Gene,

There is only ONE Leica dealer in the San Diego area.  They have two
stores, of which only one
has the Leica franchise. They call the shots. They show the "demo"
cameras at full list price only to
those who put their money on the table, first.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava) ([Leica] Leica M8 Tryout?)