Subject: [Leica] Circus old style
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jun 10 16:07:39 2007

Hi Len,

First at all thanks for looking and commenting.

I've ordered an ABLON copy, but this will not solve the proble,, I've
constated that the problematic pictures are those I've shot at 1/200, 1/500,
1/1000, on the same film I have other pictures that a are perfect, I 've
shot at lower speeds. I've phoned Malcolm Taylor and he was not surprised by
the problem, he us maybe the best, but to restore the shutter and and the
rangefinder can cost about of 200 Pounds. This week end I've di a test, I
should see. If I considerer what I've paid for my IIF and the CLA everything
will be in all about 700 Euro, is a lot of money for a IIF, but I would like
you see mine... It is almost mint

I should think in what I do, for this price you can buy another one, even a
IIIG, but is the same thing if you repairs your car ...., you know it and if
you buy another you can encounter new problems...

Thanks for your interest Len!
Saludos cordiales
Luis