Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 Tryout?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 09:33:28 2007

Wow!,  That is disappointing, as I always try to get over to Cal's when I
get out there.  I bought my 35 'Lux and M4-P there several years ago (2 or
3yrs?).  When i lived there i always made a semi weekly trip to Casta Mesa
on my lunch hour to visit Cal's.  I guess things are a changing even to the
old standard dealers.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Frank Filippone"
<red735i@earthlink.net>: --------------