Subject: [Leica] Missing: My R Vario-Elmarit 28-90 Asph's 67mm R Lens Cap
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 20:10:26 2007

I am constantly amazed that we buy the Leica optics at their high prices,new
and used, and then cry about paying to replace a lost lens cap.  Buy the
proper lens cap, the cheap replacements are just that and are not worth
wasting your money on them.  most fit terribly and fall off 5 minutes after
you put them on the lens.

Gene

-------------- Original message from Tom Schofield
<tomschofield@comcast.net>: --------------