Subject: [Leica] CMA Music Festival
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon Jun 11 13:21:02 2007

Thanks Len,

I had fun covering the concerts, for one simple reason...that is about
the only time I get to see a lot of my old friends from my news days.
It is fun to hang and talk with them between sets.

Other than that Fan Fair has become a lot of work for not much reward.
The editorial market has shifted so much over the past years most edit
outlets are really barely worth shooting for anymore...it is very sad,
and is one thing we all were talking about.  I now do mostly marketing
images, one of my friends now does product shoots, another who works at
the paper just tries to keep from being depressed over the type of
assignments they now want.

I am glad I had my years in the biz when I did, cause that kind of
photography is rapidly disappearing to be replaced by "multi-media"

--

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] CMA Music Festival)
Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] CMA Music Festival)