Subject: [Leica] IMG: Brunch, beach, and (warning) cute kid
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Jun 11 23:42:23 2007

Phillipe, thanks for your comments.  These are M8 RAW files, through
Capture One.  The lighting was very mixed up--cold blue sky and clouds from
the windows, and reddish tungsten from above.  I think I adjusted it too
cold, but it got very yellow very quickly if I warmed it up.

I like the B&W better, too, but the match between her pink "stethoscope"
and her pink cheeks intrigued me (and her cheeks really were that
pink!).  I may look at it again.

--Peter

 > She had her "optical instruments."  I had mine.  I really like this
 > one:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1000684MontKatEyeBW-w.jpg.html

So do I, Peter.

 > B&W or color? Can't decide.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1000680MontStethBW-w.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1000680MontSteth-w.jpg.html

B&W. Unless you really work hard on the color version.

 > A couple more of our starlet:
 > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/
 > L1000702MontColorsBW-w.jpg.html
 > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1000722MontSlide-
 > w.jpg.html

Love the 2nd one, but after your B&W or color question, I wonder: how
is your WB set?