Subject: [Leica] M8 and 75 Summilux, the DAS study
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Tue Jun 12 11:04:51 2007

Nice idea but $18.00 for a few cents worth of plastic is not bmy idea of
"incredibly little".

  He must have grown up in Wetzlar !

Rei Shinozuka <> wrote:
  one thing that works for me--and it may not be pretty--but the
korenmann STEER is parked on my 75 lux and noctilux and makes
the focusing job much more pleasant.

http://www.leicagoodies.com/

i also like that old technique of moving one's distance from the
subject to get that last bit of focusing.

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey