Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: watching women and other human traffic
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Jun 12 11:44:22 2007

Thanks for looking and for the kind words, Len!

In the interest of full disclosure: Michiel knows more about cameras
than anyone else I know, and he was honestly just testing the Bessa's
viewfinder, for which you of course do not need to remove the lens cap.
Incidentally, Michiel is responsible for me buying the Bronica RF
system, after I had played with his at a camera club meeting.

Cheers,
Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman