Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Grandchildren, Color this time
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jun 13 21:29:45 2007

Tina Manley showed & asked:

>>More grandchildren: not swinging - climbing trees not Leica M8 - Canon 5D
not B&W - color

>>Tell me what you think, please.  I need editing help!

>>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/grandchildren&page=2
>>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/grandchildren&page=3

>>I know I like the Leica B&W's better but would like to know which
ones of these you prefer, too.<<<<<<

OK Grandma here goes, ;-)

But it's almost an impossible task! WHY? Well heck the children are alive
rather than the usual, "don't move sit there and grandma will take your
picture." Yep they do exactly what they're told and look as stone cold dead
as a rock!

But you've caught them alive and doing things. Here are some of my "I like."

217 "cropped" a beauty.
223
251
Watching ants 3
271 only because we see more of her face.
318 it's a "team effort pull." Much better than Mollie alone where she looks
straining, not a nice expression.

Granddaddy photos? All of them! :-) They are heart warming and wonderfully
family peaceful.

ted

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: More Grandchildren, Color this time)