Subject: [Leica] PAW 14 - Graffiti - Help Requested
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Jun 14 10:07:03 2007

Nathan, Ric,

I cropped out the car, but when I did so I lost a sense of scale and the
right
edge of the balcony too. I don't want to crop it square to loose the figure
either because it then (I think it) becomes "sterile". I don't like the
posture
of the walker but on the other hand I think that he gives it a sense if scale
and that enhances the surrealness of the mural.

I think that the second version is growing on me - but when I look back at
the
first I really wonder. I WILL make a decision in a day or two after the
comments
are in.

Thanks to both of you for looking and for your comments

Peter

PS I will be down there during the summer so I will go back and see how
people
react and get some other shots.